Sidoti & Company, LLC has adopted principles to address, mitigate or eliminate conflicts of interest and to prevent any influence by Investment Banking on research analysts.
Sidoti & Company, LLC also has adopted and implements principles to maintain separation between the
Investment Banking and Research Departments. In adopting these principles, Sidoti announces:
- There is no direct link between compensation for analysts and investment banking services or trading revenues and analysts are not
compensated for a specific investment banking services transaction or trading revenues;
- Investment banking has no input into analyst compensation;
- A committee approves all recommendations;
- Discontinuation of coverage is disclosed as well as the rationale for such termination;
- Research reports disclose whether the firm has received or is entitled to receive compensation from a covered company over the past 12 months; and
- This process is monitored to ensure compliance with the principles.